Want to #jointheposse team?
All positions are based in Sydney, Australia. If you're interested in joining the Posse team, please see the current available positions listed below.
CONTENT & PROJECTS LEAD
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, natural-born leader with experience in content production and project management. As our Content & Projects lead, you will be responsible for the planning, execution and completion of Posse’s campaign, content production and retail partnerships.
Working closely with our Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for bringing the Creative Director’s vision to life, turning creative briefs into actionable projects. This role requires you to co-ordinate, direct and produce Posse’s campaign, e-commerce and micro shoots. Your experience in managing campaigns both locally and abroad will ensure that content is delivered according to the brief and schedule every time.
Your organisational skills will allow you to plan your time wisely and work through tasks in an efficient and effective manner. You have an eye for the Posse aesthetic, with the ability to take control, meet deadlines and work to a budget.
Tech-savvy with a creative flair, you are confident in uploading and creating content for various social platforms (Instagram, Tik Tok e.t.c).
Throughout the year, you will lead retail partnerships, collaborations and business development projects that have been approved by the creative & commercial team. Broader experience in retail, styling, and customer service will serve as a strong foundation in approaching diversified projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent organisational, time & project management skills
- Ability to problem solve, especially in time-sensitive situations
- Ability to write detailed briefs
- Skilled in budget tracking
- A can-do attitude
- Interest in fashion
- Strong people skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- An avid researcher
- Creative flair and an eye for detail
- Experience producing content for social platforms
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, In Design & Lightroom
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Content & Projects Lead' listed in the subject line.
STORE MANAGER - FRESHWATER BOUTIQUE
Based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches, we are currently seeking a store manager to work in our Freshwater Boutique. Our retail space is where our brand truly comes to life and your role as store manager is to ensure an exceptional Posse in-store experience is always achieved. The successful candidate will be currently working in or have extensive experience in a similar role. You will be immaculately presented, have excellent communication skills with the ability to meet sales targets and embody the Posse culture.
- Experience in a similar retail environment
- Warm and friendly personality
- Enjoy being part of a team, and striving to ensure individual and team success
- Thorough understanding of the Australian retail marketplace
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Self-motivated, problem solver and the ability to multitask
- The ability to meet sales targets]
- Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure
- The ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Tech-savvy with an interest in social media
- Immaculate personal presentation